Dr Sarika Verma is a well trained Ear nose and throat surgeon with special interest in allergy and immunotherapy. She is a double post graduate in ENT, having trained at south India's number one teaching institute Madras medical college and then at the prestigious Sir Ganga Ram Hospital , New Delhi. She was awarded all india gold medal by National Board of Examinations.
Academic qualifications: MBBS, DLO, DNB (ENT - Gold Medallist)
MBBS: Kilpauk medical college, Madras
DLO: Madras medical college, Madras
DNB (ENT): National Board of Examinations, New Delhi , Awarded the All India Gold Medal
DMC registration: 16361
Total ENT Experience: 21 years
"Angiolipoma Larynx" accepted for publishing in June 2009 by Indian Journal of Otolaryngology.
- Awarded All India Gold Medal by National Board of Examinations for DNB Exam conducted in June'05
- Awarded 1st prize in the All India Prem Kakker Vertin Quiz at 58th All India Otorhinolaryngology conference held in Lucknow, January 2006
- Won 3rd prize in Temporal Bone Dissection competition conducted during Delhi AOI annual meet, May 2007
- Awarded Junior Consultant award at NorthWest Zone ENT Conference 2015
- Conducted a third phase drug trial as Co-investigator for an international pharmaceutical company.
- Trained in Mumbai Hospital with Dr DM Tripathi in 2003
- Have conducted more than 1000 skin prick tests in the past 15 years
- Interested in learning new languages. Speak fluent English, Hindi, Tamil and Punjabi
- At school Dr Sarika Verma has the rare distinction of being class topper from pre-kg till twelfth standard where she scored 93.5 % in ICSE board, and came first in entire state of Andhra Pradesh
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital New Delhi- 2006-2009
- Sanaansh ENT & Allergy Centre (Now called AllergyDoc) 2010 onwards
- Indraprastha Apollo Delhi (2006)
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute Gurgaon (2012-2013)
- Alchemist Hospital, Panchkula (2015)
- Sohana Hospital, Mohali (2016)
- Visiting Consultant at Paras Hospital Gurgaon (2010 onwards till date)
- Artemis Gurgaon (2011 onwards till date
- Max Gurgaon (2014 onwards till date)
- "Diagnostic indicators of fungal sinusitis" - paper presented at Delhi AOI state meet, May 2003.
- "Angiolipoma larynx " - case presentation at Delhi AOI monthly meet at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, November 2003.
- "CSF Rhinorrhoea" - paper presented at Delhi AOI state meet, May 2004.
- "Allergic rhinitis: diagnostic criteria and co-relation of hematological parameters with skin testing response" - paper presented at 10th Transpacific Allergy and Immunology Society (10th TPAIS) at Mumbai, November 2004.
- "Role of Allergy Testing in the diagnosis of Allergic Rhinitis" thesis submitted for award of Diplomate in National Board, December 2004.
- "Surgical Management of Facial Nerve Paralysis" - paper presented at 57th All India Otorhinolaryngology conference held in Hyderabad, January 2005.
- "Role of Endoscopy and Embolisation in the management of JNA" - paper presented at 58th All India Otorhinolaryngology Conference held in Lucknow, January 2006.
- "Titanium vocal fold medialisation implant" - case presented in Delhi AOI meet at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, February 2007.
- Video presented on "Cochlear implantation in abnormally developed cochlea" presented at Delhi AOI annual meet, May 2007
- "Residual Hearing in cochlear implantees " paper presented at 60th All India Otorhinolaryngology conference held in Agra, Jan 2008
- "Lasers in ENT" presented in Delhi AOI meet at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, November 2008.
Workshops and Conferences attended:
- Live ENT surgical workshop at Madras Medical College in August 2000.
- Temporal bone and cochlear implant workshop at Maulana Azad Medical college, May 2002
- Attended Hands-on Temporal Bone Workshops at Maulana Azad Medical College, August 2003.
- Delhi Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI) annual state meet 2003, 2004, 2005,2007
- 10th Transpacific Allergy and Immunology Society (10th TPAIS) and 9th Allergy and rhino sinusitis (9th ARSR) conference at Mumbai, November 2004.
- All India Otorhinolaryngology Conference held in Hyderabad, January 2005.
- All India Otorhinolaryngology Conference held in Lucknow, January 2006.
- Neuro-otology and lateral skull base workshop by Dr.Mario Sanna at Nanavati hospital, Mumbai in December 2006.
- All India Hands-on Fess workshop held by Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, October 2007.
- Rhinoplasty workshop conducted by AIIMS, Dec 2007
- All India Otorhinolaryngology conference held in Agra, Jan 2008
- Laser workshop conducted by R&R Hospital, New Delhi, Jan2008
- Hands on workshop on Rhinoplasty by Dr VP Sood, December 2008
- Workshop on Snoring and Sleep Apnea 2011 Dec at Madras ENT research Foundation
- Delhi AOI annual meet 2010,2011,2012
- All India Rhinology Society annual conference 2012
- Hands on cadaver training in Balloon Sinuplasty at Chualongkorn Hospital,Bangkok, Thailand in April 2013
- Endonasal Skull base surgery 2013 at Jaipur